eat diary #4
12:30pm:
soo i weigh 54.4kg and i'm satisfied with it :)
if things continue as before, i would weight 51kg in 8/9days
and if i weigh 51kg at the end of November I'm really happy,
because after 50kg either i maintain my weight or i go further down to 45kg
we'll see
the evening update:
so i ate 360 calories today and 100 more than yesterday, scared that I weigh too much tomorrow.. but i'll just keep f'cking going.
hope i weight tomorrow.. like 54.2kg :)
for me it's 165cm so like i already said, either i maintain 50kg or go down to 45kg because i think I'll have still to much body fat that wouldn't go away with just cardio ( and i don't want to lift weights with to much body fat, because that in turn, makes you look thicker again.)
okay well, i will see if i even reach 50/51kg this month. IF then i will tell you whats going on lmao
(don't forget, if english is not your first language, you can translate my blog ^^)
-i xoxo

Comments
Post a Comment